Author Topic: Final Recipe Chart  (Read 3613 times)

Offline justDee

• View Profile
Final Recipe Chart
« on: August 20, 2018, 09:00:12 PM »
I'm not sure if this will be helpful to you experienced reloader's, but I've been using the Lyman Reloader's Data Log to track my load work ups but now that I have a couple of recipes that I like, I wanted a page just to log those for quick reference.  I made these forms up, and I'm not much on using Publisher, but the forms should work for what I want them for.  If you think they can be useful for you, feel free to use them.  If you see something missing or something that is incorrect as far as the data fields, please let me know and I will correct or add.
The third one has the COAL field, something last minute I saw one of you guys mention earlier today in your posts about reloading.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:03:33 PM by justDee »

Offline justDee

• View Profile
Re: Final Recipe Chart
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 09:21:43 AM »
After printing it out this morning, I realized I needed to make some adjustments to the margins and font size.  This allowed me to add one more data block to the page for a  total of four.  And my wife reminded me that I needed to save it as a PDF for distribution.  Hope this is a benefit to someone?

I'm still not decided on the TITLE of the page? Any suggestions?  ::) :o
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:01:06 AM by justDee »

Offline justDee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:54 AM »
I have been a bit unorganized in my brass storage and it has caused confusion for me.  I have boxes of brass that are in different stages of the reloading process.  I thought I'd try to create an easy to use check list to drop in each box to help me remember where that particular box is in that process.  Feel free to make suggestions and I'll make the adjustments, especially if I left out a field that you would normally utilize in your reloading process. 
I tried to make it small in overall size and yet still be large enough to read without too much trouble.  I printed out four sheets and then cut, which gives me enough to last for a quite a while in my small reloading operation.
My thought process, with only one column to check off, that once that step had been completed, you'd make the check off basically as a "YES, it has been done."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:57:31 AM by justDee »

Offline trianglevelvet

• Skilled Metalsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 07:07:30 AM »
Nice!
Thank you for making these!
👍

Offline Jack D

• View Profile