Author Topic: Harris bipod that tilts.  (Read 142 times)

Offline Alaska_guy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Harris bipod that tilts.
« on: August 30, 2018, 12:27:46 AM »
I wanted to confirm that this is in fact the model that tilts left to right to make up for uneven ground.  Seems like a good price.

https://www.primaryarms.com/harris-bipod-6-9-inch-with-leg-notches-bench-rest-swivel-hbsbrm

Offline Alaska_guy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Harris bipod that tilts.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 12:32:40 PM »
I went ahead and pulled the trigger last night and bought it.  Based off the description it looks like the tilting model.

Offline aziroc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 02:26:18 AM »
Thanks OP, you made me spend $80  :P

That being said, yea you got the correct bipod.  I have 1 and needed another for this valkyrie build.  I HIGHLY suggest getting an accessory called a pod-lok.  Its alittle pricey for what it is, but is VERY handy to have.  If you dont get it, it makes the whole tilt thing kinda useless to the point that the nut is either to tight and you cant tilt it or it's to loose and your rifle wobbles all over. 

Offline Sheepdog87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 08:03:07 PM »

I HIGHLY suggest getting an accessory called a pod-lok.  Its alittle pricey for what it is, but is VERY handy to have.  If you dont get it, it makes the whole tilt thing kinda useless to the point that the nut is either to tight and you cant tilt it or it's to loose and your rifle wobbles all over.

I second the Pod-Lok and highly recommend them! I have 3 or 4 of them on my Harris swivel bipods. They allow quick leveling and then lock it in place.